- Participated in SIGCHI Futures Summit 2024 in Milan, Italy. The summit included past, present, and future leaders of the SIGCHI community to brainstorm and chart the changes we would like to see in the why, what, who, and how of HCI knowledge production.
- Serving on the CHI 2024 Late-Breaking Work (LBW) Program Committee as Primary Associate Chair.
- Received Special Recognition for Outstanding Reviews for CHI 2024.
- I will be serving as accessibility chair for ACM FAccT 2024.
- Glad to be on the program committee for ACM FAccT 2024.
- I have been selected as a DAAD AInet fellow for the Postdoc-NeT-AI 11/2023 program on Human-centered AI 🏆. This program provides financial and organizational support of an individual one-week networking visit to Germany.
- Our extended abstract on "Fostering Appropriate Trust in AI Agents through Integrity-Centered Explanations " got accepted at BNAIC 2023!
- My research visit at University of Hamburg completed successfully! A big shout out to TAILOR Connectivity Program for supporting this visit.
- Our extended abstract on "Building Appropriate Trust in AI: The Significance of Integrity-Centered Explanations" won best poster award at HHAI 2023 🏆!
- I served as program committee member for the International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human-AI Team Trust at HHAI 2023.
- I started working with Prof. Eva Bittner at University of Hamburg as a Visiting Researcher under the TAILOR Connectivity program.
- Our extended abstract on "Building Appropriate Trust in AI: The Significance of Integrity-Centered Explanations" got accepted at HHAI 2023!
- Our proposal on building appropriate trust in predictive policing AI systems received ~10k€ funding by TAILOR Connectivity Fund!
- Honored to be a winner of the award connected with the best report on Human-Centered AI in celebration of the 100th NOTE for Human-Centered AI Google Group by Ben Shneiderman in coordination with Oxford Publishing House.
- Excited to share that I recently had the privilege of delivering an invited talk on the topic of "Authenticity in the digital age" at Tilburg University, organized as Flow Symposium.
- Our paper on "Integrity Based Explanations for Fostering Appropriate Trust
in AI Agents" got conditionally accepted at ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligence!