- Our extended abstract on "Building Appropriate Trust in AI: The Significance of Integrity-Centered Explanations" won best poster award at HHAI 2023 🏆!
- I served as program committee member for the International Workshop on Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Human-AI Team Trust at HHAI 2023.
- I started working with Prof. Eva Bittner at University of Hamburg as a Visiting Researcher under the TAILOR Connectivity program.
- Our extended abstract on "Building Appropriate Trust in AI: The Significance of Integrity-Centered Explanations" got accepted at HHAI 2023!
- Our proposal on building appropriate trust in predictive policing AI systems received ~10k€ funding by TAILOR Connectivity Fund!
- Honored to be a winner of the award connected with the best report on Human-Centered AI in celebration of the 100th NOTE for Human-Centered AI Google Group by Ben Shneiderman in coordination with Oxford Publishing House.
- Excited to share that I recently had the privilege of delivering an invited talk on the topic of "Authenticity in the digital age" at Tilburg University, organized as Flow Symposium.
- Our paper on "Integrity Based Explanations for Fostering Appropriate Trust
in AI Agents" got conditionally accepted at ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligence!